lundi 22 novembre 2010

Algy's Diary

Today, I was wondering why it wasn’t me whose name was revealed as Ernest. My life would be much easier! On my way to the church to be christened by Reverend Chasuble, a young lady about the age of my own love started to talk to me. Her red hair was so attractive and astonishing that I couldn’t resist continuing the conversation. She was the kind of girl that knows how to keep attention on herself and so, from a certain distance we seemed to be flirting. Reverend Chasuble observed the scene and refused to christen me afterwards, to protect Cecily from my inappropriate behavior and my false feelings for her. He was not aware that I was in fact telling the young girl how love makes us feel magically joyful and that she must find another man who will care for her because I was already engaged. Now I am still waiting for Cecily to accept my name and then we will live happily together. I can’t bear it so I will have to figure out a new plan that may involve Bunburying even if I swore to not use it anymore. Earnestly, if it’s the only way to be loved by my own Cecily, I would do anything to be called Ernest too.

6 commentaires:

  1. Algy, you know what you have to do to please me. You know I want children more than anything, ESPECIALLY a son whose name will be Ernest. So, what are you waiting for?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Please do not abandon your child in a train station like I did with your brother Jack... These train stations are so dirty !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I certain won't Miss Prism, and I even more certainly will, my dear love! We will have a child whose name will be Ernest for your absolute pleasure my dear!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Algy, I'm going to the city soon, how about a cup of coffe?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. My dear Algy, you should take example on your elder brother Ernest. I advise you that more you'll wait, more you'll be sad.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. yeah you're right my dear aunt! I will enjoy a coffee with you Jack, if it is not already too late!

    RépondreSupprimer