lundi 22 novembre 2010

Cecily's diary

Dear diary,

I can’t believe I’ve been married to Algernon for already five years. These years were the happiest days of my entire life. I have a wonderful daughter, named Augusta Moncrieff. She’s only four now, but she’s already so beautiful. No doubt she will be the most wanted woman in all London.

Algernon bought a peaceful house in the country. We also have an apartment in the city. When we receive people for dinner, it’s at our city apartment, and when we want to be alone, we go to our country house.

I’m so happy with my husband and my daughter. You can’t imagine how much happiness I feel. I wish I could be as happy as I’ve been in the past years forever. I hope I’ll have more children too. I love kids so much, I can’t imagine a life without having children. You can bet my dear Algy will have some work to do if he wants me to be happier.

That’s all for today my dear diary, it was a pleasure to share my happiness with you. I’ll come back soon my dear.

13 commentaires:

  1. How my little nephew is behaving these days?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very good aunt Augusta, why don't you come to our country house this week-end, so you could see your grand-nephew, it has been such a long time since your last vist.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I know , but you may know that I'm a busy Lady , so I can't leave London for long times.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. It's your choice, it's just too bad for the cucumber sandwiches that are waiting for you to eat them....

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Maybe I could take a little trip to rest a bit from my busy town living.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I see that i will have to take care of those delicious sandwiches while they are still fresh! It will be delightful, as usual honey!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. We could all meet at Algernon and Cecily's house and have fun like before! My husband,Dr. Chasuble, would love to see you all before he dies.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Oh my! Algernon stop being so greedy or you will become like a pregnant woman with such a big belly.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. My dear Miss Prism, you have such a good idea. Maybe I'll come if there is cucumber sandwiches.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. What belly my dear?? I assume I did conserved my seductive appearance by the looks I receive from the streets!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I can ask Lane to prepare those wonderful things each day if you want! just send us a letter to inform when are you going to visit us!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Ok I'll give you a notice when I'll be coming in country.

    RépondreSupprimer