lundi 22 novembre 2010

Miss Prism’s Diary

Dear diary,

I am living wonderful days now. Cecily, once my student, is now an adult. I sometimes forget it. As far as I know, she is very happy with Algernon. I am sad I don’t receive news from them more often. In the last paper Cecily sent me, she told me that she had just bought a new house in the country with Algernon. Although it is a bit far from where I live now, with Dr. Chasuble, I would like to visit them. As I stated before, I now reside with Dr. Chasuble. Despite the fact that he is now seventy-three years old, he still holds his charm. We take a walk every morning near the park adjacent to our house. We now live a peaceful and restful life and… Oh! By the way, I forgot to mention that Cecily now has a daughter. I think she’s three years old. I hope she will be a better student than Cecily! To tell the truth, I really hope Cecily will give back to her daughter all the knowledge I gave her. Apart from that, I never receive
news of Gwendolen and Jack, the brother of Algernon. I hope they are happy and, most importantly, still together.

I’ll see you again, dear diary.

4 commentaires:

  1. Don't worry miss prism, I'll teach my daughter everything you taught me. She'll be the most intelligent woman in all London.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I understand you pretty well my dear aunt, it would add a little more prestige to your reputation.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh my nephew, you know me well as I was your mother.

    RépondreSupprimer