lundi 22 novembre 2010

Diary, June 1st 1900

It’s been five years already since the best day of my life occurred. Gwendolen moved in with me to my country house. I was not sure if she would agree to, but love is a powerful weapon. I will not describe how it happened, but we now have two twins that are three years old: Claude and Claudette. I can’t believe my name really was Ernest, it is still disturbing me. Of all the names I could choose to seduce my lover, it has to be the name she prefer and my real one. I can finally show my true self to Gwendolen, the way I used to live before meeting this beauty. But I have changed a bit. I am not exactly the same Jack and Ernest I was five years ago, I am now a mix of them both. I can see that Claudette will be like her mother and I hope my son will do as I did: Do what it takes to have the life you want. I am supposed to go to the city soon where I will meet my younger brother, Algy. I understand now why I was always able to “connect” with him. My aunt, Lady Bracknell, is much nicer to me now and I know she really likes me. Well, I think I will go see my little Claude and my little Claudette. Seeing them smile with their magnificent mother makes me happy for an entire month. Goodbye dear Diary.

June 1st 1900

2 commentaires:

  1. You must come with your sweet family to dine with us, me and Lord Bracknell, my dear.
    I hope my grand-children are behaving good.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Don't worry mum, we are coming next week to dine with you. Yes they are behaving good, to are so adorable!

    RépondreSupprimer