lundi 15 novembre 2010

Personnal Diary of Lady Bracknell THE REAL ONE

My dear diary how could life have possibly turned out any better? My two nephews are married and my sweet daughter, Gwendolen,too. I couldn't have imagined anything else for her. Everything would have been so nice for such a respectful Lady like me, maybe I'd prefer nothing else. So my dear, how my life could be better now. Everything is perfect and I have two grand-children and one grand-nephew, they're so pretty. You couldn't know how "cutess" they are! Being pretty is in the family era for time and times. However, I found the older son of my sister five years ago, I couldn't have imagined those years without him. Thus, everything is sweet and shiny. Moreover my beloved husband has now a better health status, he has been coming down to dine with in the dining room each evening for almost the past two years. That's made the dinner more animated and I like that. The past years, it has been boring every night even if I have many guests. You know, being married to such a great man and seeing him in his bed every day all day long: it may become exasperating if you like to be with all the time as the beginning of your love story. On the otherhand, he may have been too possessive with me and I won't have this kind of liberty. You notice that I was there in every party of the London's high class even without my husband , so maybe I would like to keep this liberty and he would let me free even if he felt better nowadays. To sum up, in the past five years my life turned out to be better than ever: I never felt so happy before! My dear , if you know me you'll think that I'm getting crazy, but you're wrong. I'm the most intelligent person in this family, no doubt about that. After all, I'll prefer my life before everything turns out better because I can drive everyone and everything.





Lady Bracknell

London 1900

2 commentaires: