lundi 22 novembre 2010

The Diary of Gwendolen Fairfax

Dear diary, life is being generous with me for the last five years.  These years were the happiest years of my entire life.  I have been married with Ernest for five years and we have twins.  Claude and Claudette are now three years old, and they are extremely beautiful.  I know Ernest doesn’t like it when I say that, but, they look like me more than him.  We also moved in together in 1894 and we have been living in Jack's country house.  I am extremely happy with what happened in my life, In five years I got a husband, 2 children and a nice house.  I also got the respect of my mum (Lady Bracknell), she is very happy for me and for her, because she wanted so badly to be a grand-mother.  Another thing changed in the last five years and it’s the health of my dad.  He’s now getting better every day and I get the chance to dine with him when we have dinner with the whole family.  For the past two months the children have changed so much.  They are now walking and Claudette has started to talk a little bit.  So, for me, it was a change that changed my life for the best.

Gwendolen Fairfax.
1900     

3 commentaires:

  1. Gwendolen, you've got to come in town and show me my grand-children. I can't wait to see them.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love you too my dear Ernest. Mum I will come in town next week with the children.

    RépondreSupprimer